- This event has passed.
BAM Strolls: design, nature, architecture
BAM is spreading its roots and is renewing its classic appointment of strolls, not to be missed by the curious and lovers of town planning…the last Sunday of every month!
This month we will discover the latest news on the Porta Nuova area: from the “Vertical Nest” and the “Shard” to the “Galfa Tower” and the future “Botanical Tower” project that harvests the experience of the Vertical Forest and mixes it with the High-Line of the Big Apple.
The starting point of our stroll will be in front of the Riccardo Catella Foundation.
Green Pass and face mask are required to participate in the event!
Take a look at the calendar of the entire year. Free tickets will become available soon.
- Sunday 26.6 | ROUTE STROLL | The past of Porta Nuova from Varesine to the Pirellone to the Station
- Sunday 31.7 | BAM PORTA NUOVA STROLL | Today’s architecture
- Sunday 28.8 | ROUTE STROLL | History of Milan’s parks and gardens, from BAM to the Porta Venezia Gardens
- Sunday 25.9 | BAM PORTA NUOVA STROLL | Architecture of the future
- Sunday 23.10 | ROUTE STROLL | The Isola area seen in the heart of international graffiti art
- Sunday 27.11 | BAM PORTA NUOVA STROLL | Today’s architecture
- Sunday 18.12 | ROUTE STROLL | From BAM to Brera, the artists’ neighbourhood