BAM Workshop KIDS: Gardens 2023
The Let’s Cultivate Together workshops are resuming, and this year they have been expanded with the introduction of growing cut flowers, in addition to growing vegetables and tinctorial plants!
- Flowers not only enrich the garden with their colours and fragrances, but are essential for creating a place full of biodiversity and beauty.
- Vegetables provide us with everyday nourishment, and species rarely grown today in the Milan area will be added to those in BAM’s crops.
- Tinctorial plants will lead us in search of colours to combine nature with creativity!
A garden full of fragrances, flavours and colours is waiting to be cultivated with your help.
We will meet every Tuesday in the Giardino de Castillia starting from 28 March. Book your place now!
Here is this year’s calendar:
- 28.3 – Let’s sow a “field” of flowers
- 4.4 – Colour hunt: blue
- 11.4 – Let’s prepare the garden for sowing
- 18.4 – The garden and transplants
- 2.5 – What flowers need to grow
- 9.5 – Let’s fertilize the garden au naturel
- 16.5 – Colour hunt: yellow
- 23.5 – Pollinating insects and parassites
- 30.5 – Caring for the garden
- 6.6 – The harvest
- 13.6 – Colour hunt: red
- 20.6 – Let’s prepare a bouquet of flowers
- 27.6 – Let’s prepare the garden for the holidays
- 5.9 – The last harvests and work in the garden in the fall
- 12.9 – Colour hunt: green
- 19.9 – New planting and storage of rootstock
28 March @ 16:45 - 19 September @ 17:45giardino De Castillia 28
Also in this event:
BAM Workshop KIDS Orti: Let’s sow a “field” of flowers28 March @ 16:45 - 17:45